Robot Home, Inc. and its subsidiaries (“the “Group” or “we”) have established a Basic Policy on Information Security (“the “Policy”) to appropriately manage and protect all information handled in business activities, endeavor to ensure and improve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information assets, and respond to the trust of society as a whole including customers, and declare that they will implement and promote the Policy.
1. Basic Philosophy
We will protect information assets handled by the Group from all threats regardless of whether internal or external, or intentional or incidental in the operation of the information security management system.
2. Scope of Application
This Policy applies to all information related to business activities under the control of the Group.
3. Information Security Management System
(1) We will establish an information security system and appropriately maintain and manage information security.
(2) We will establish Information Security Rules to take the steps required to ensure information security.
4. Basic Principles on Information Security
(1) We will take appropriate technical steps for information assets, and endeavor to prevent any information assets handled being accessed without authorization, leaked, tampered with, destroyed, released or impeded from being used, etc.
(2) In the event an information security issue arises with information assets, we will endeavor to promptly identify the cause, minimize damage and prevent recurrence.
(3) We will endeavor to take adequate steps to ensure the use of especially important information assets is not impeded.
(4) Each employee of the Group will endeavor not to become a party at fault in the information society of today.
We will steadily implement the above ongoing activities and endeavor to conduct information security management to respond to new threats that arise day to day as well.
5. Implementation of Information Security Education
The Group will implement the necessary information security education for directors, officers and all employees of the Group, raise awareness of the Policy and other internal rules, and work to improve information security literacy.
6. Compliance with Laws and Regulations, etc.
The Group will comply with relevant domestic and international laws, regulations and guidelines.
7. Ongoing Improvements
The Group will review the Policy and related rules and procedures, periodically evaluate the state of implementation of information security measures, and make ongoing improvements to information security.
Effective Date: May 16, 2019
Robot Home, Inc. Representative Director/CEO